How to adjust bone saw machine equipment? 1. The machi […]
How to adjust bone saw machine equipment?
1. The machine must be placed on a level ground or desktop, and the level of the body of the bone sawing machine can be adjusted with four feet;
2. Open the box door and install the band saw blade on the pulley with the teeth facing down, and all the teeth should sink into the groove;
3. Tighten the saw band. Rotate the top knob of the DB300 type machine to adjust the tension of the saw band until the saw bone does not slip. Too tight will affect the life of the saw band, and too loose will not work properly;
4. Loosen the positioning pin sleeve in the upper adjustment box to adjust the left and right positions of the driven wheel, so that the saw band does not rub against the core plate of the workbench and the cleaning slag;
5. Adjust the adjustment bolts outside the box to adjust the pitch and pitch angles of the driven shaft so that the saw band does not fall off during the test machine and the saw band back does not rub against the limit bearing;
6. The bone sawing machine can operate normally after the door is closed.