1. The pulverizer and power unit should be installed fi […]
1. The pulverizer and power unit should be installed firmly. If the pulverizer is fixed for long-term operation, it should be fixed on the cement foundation; if the pulverizer is mobile operation, the unit should be installed on a frame made of angle iron, and the power machine (diesel engine or electric motor) and the pulley of the pulverizer should be ensured The grooves are in the same plane of rotation.
2. After the grinder is installed, check the fastening of each part of the fasteners, and tighten them if they are loose. At the same time, check whether the belt tightness is appropriate.
3. Before starting the crusher, turn the rotor by hand to check whether the claws, hammers and the rotor are flexible and reliable, whether there is any collision in the shell, and whether the rotation direction of the rotor is consistent with the direction indicated by the arrow of the machine. Whether the machine lubrication is good.
4. Do not change the belt pulley casually, in case the speed is too high and the crushing chamber explodes, or the speed is too low to affect the working efficiency of the crusher.
5. After starting the crusher, it should run idling for 2~3min, and then feed the material after there is no abnormal phenomenon.
6. Pay attention to the operation of the crusher at all times during work, and feed evenly to prevent blocking the car, and do not overwork for a long time. If there are vibrations, noises, excessive temperature of the bearings and the body, or spraying materials, the machine should be shut down immediately for inspection, and the work can be continued after troubleshooting.