The performance characteristics of the grinder: […]
The performance characteristics of the grinder:
1. Use high-end production materials.2. The movable jaw assembly is composed of high-quality cast steel parts and is driven by two large cast steel flywheels. In addition, the heavy-duty eccentric shaft is also processed by forging stock, all of which make the JC series of rough jaw crushers more reliable.
3. The bearing seat adopts integral cast steel structure. The integral cast steel bearing seat can ensure the complete fit with the frame, and at the same time greatly enhance the radial strength of the bearing seat, while the split bearing seat does not have this advantage.
4. Using finite element analysis technology, it has higher strength.
5. The coarse crushing cavity adopts a symmetrical "V"-shaped structure, so that the actual feed port width is consistent with the nominal feed port width.
6. The adjustment of the discharge opening is faster and more convenient. The European version of the JC series equipment is equipped with a wedge discharge opening adjustment device, which is simpler, safer and faster than the old gasket adjustment.
7. Select bearings with larger specifications and higher carrying capacity. All JC series coarse crushing equipment are equipped with larger and more durable eccentric shaft bearings than other coarse crushing machines of the same specification. Its higher load carrying capacity and effective labyrinth seal greatly extend the service life of the bearings.
8. The tooth-shaped guard plate is adopted, which increases the effective length of the jaw plate and increases the output.