For the bone sawing machine, do you know what to pay at […]
For the bone sawing machine, do you know what to pay attention to when using it? Let’s take a look at it.
1. When installing the saw blade, the talus side of the saw blade should be facing up.
2. The blade is required not to be too close to the saw blade. Too close will increase the noise and shorten the service life of the saw blade.
3. When the bone saw machine is not in use, loosen the saw band tensioning handle on the top of the machine 2 turns, and then tighten the handle when the machine is turned on next time to extend the service life of the saw blade.
4. When turning off the bone saw, the saw blade will rotate for a while due to a certain inertia, so do not touch the saw blade with your hands at this time.
5. Wear protective gloves when using the bone saw.
6. It is not allowed to cut the meat directly by hand without protection, especially the smaller meat.