According to the correct meat cutting method, the froze […]
According to the correct meat cutting method, the frozen meat slicer can be used more smoothly, and the cut meat rolls have better results. Meat rolls can be cut in a short time.
The correct meat cutting steps are as follows:
1. Lift the meat press frame of the frozen meat slicer to the upper end of the meat loading platform, turn it out, and hang it on the pin on the upper end of the meat loading platform.
2. Gently place the meat piece with suitable hardness on the meat loading table of the frozen meat slicer.
3. Press the meat press of the frozen meat slicer on the top of the meat block. If the meat is very long, there is no need to press the meat press. When the meat piece is cut to the proper length, press the meat press on the top of the meat piece.
4. First turn on the switch with the cutting knife switch, then turn on the meat feeding switch, cut a few slices first, turn off the meat feeding switch of the frozen meat slicer, observe whether the thickness of the meat slices is appropriate, if it is appropriate, turn the meat feeding switch to the open position to continue Cut meat, stop cutting meat, first stop the meat feed switch, and then stop the knife switch.
5. Use the meat stick on the top of the frozen meat slicer to gently hold the meat. Fix the meat ejector lever with the meat ejector lock button.
6. The frozen meat slicer is a drip-proof structure. After the work is over, unplug the power plug and remove the oil stains on the minced meat on the machine. It is strictly forbidden to wash directly with water. Cut the meat according to the correct meat cutting steps and cut out good-looking meat rolls to give full play to the high benefits of the frozen meat slicer. It is a common food machinery and equipment for cooking.
Frozen meat slicers cannot achieve good meat-cutting effect, which is closely related to the correct operation of the equipment, and the softness and hardness of the meat will also affect its slicing effect, so pay attention to master it.